HELPING FAMILIES FOR GENERATIONS
SEPARATION HAPPENS – GET ADVICE NOW!
DIVORCE HAPPENS – GET THE VERY BEST LEGAL ADVICE TODAY!
CONTACT US – FAMILY LAW IN PRESTON ON 01772 367240
We are a recommended and highly reputable family law firm in Preston Our family solicitors can help and give advice with all things related to family law these include the following;
Divorce | Separation | Dissolution of Civil Partnerships | Legal Cohabitation | Cohabitation Agreements | Child Mediation Cases | Family Law Advice | Family Lawyers Advice | Family Solicitors Advice | Divorce Solicitors Advice | Divorce Lawyers Advice | Separation Agreements | Prenuptial Agreements | Prenups |
Get in touch with our experienced family solicitors team today!
Fantastic service, thanks so much for all your help!
Thanks! We are all so happy that you sorted everything for our parents.
Excellent! I can now get on with the rest of my life.
Our Family Law Preston branch covers the whole of Preston and indeed Lancashire including;
Bamber Bridge, Broughton, Catforth, Clayton-Le-Woods, Freckleton, Fulwood, Hesketh Bank, Higher Bartle, Higher Walton, Howick Cross, Hutton, Kirkham, Lea Town, Leyland, Lightfoot Green, Longton, Lostock Hall, Midge Hall, Moss Side, Much Hoole, Nabs Head,
New Longton, Penwortham, Penwortham Lane, Preston, Roach Bridge, Samlesbury, Tardey Gate, Treales, Turner Green, Walmer Bridge, Walton Summit, Walton-le-Dale, Wesham, Wharles, Woodplumpton.
Click HERE for wills and probate advice
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WE CAN HELP!
Searching for a reputable family law firm Preston? Our family solicitors can help with Divorce, Separation Agreements, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Agreements, Child Mediation Cases, Prenuptial Agreements and Family Law. Get in touch with our experienced family lawyers today.
On the first phone call, Right now, you might need answers to some of the most common questions, we can answer these on that first call, questions like:
- Who leaves the home?
- What about child access rights?
- What about child contact?
- Will I need to give up my job?
- If I don’t give up work who will pay for childcare?
- Who pays for what and when?
- What about bank accounts and saving accounts?
- What about mail?
- Who pays the gas and electric?
- Who pays the car payments?
- Who pays the Higher purchase agreements?
- What about paying standing orders?
- What about paying for any loans?
- What about paying for everyday essentials?
- What about investments?
- What about savings and bank accounts?
- Filing for a Divorce.
- Financial arrangements in separation or divorce.
- Child mediation.
- Issues on any criminal aspects including domestic violence.
- Legal separation in any relationship.
- Separation agreements.
- Legal cohabitation advice.
- Writing Cohabitation Agreements.
- Civil partnership dissolution.
- Asset dividing.
- Prenuptial Agreements
- And so much more……
Our family law lawyers team are here to help you today so get in touch with them now!